Building Information Modeling and coordination go hand in hand. BIM modeling facilitates efficient construction, whereas BIM coordination services bring it together. BIM 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D and 7D facility management integrated with COBie data help to visualize models to detect clashes, estimate bill of materials and reduce cost and time at the pre-construction stage. Over the last 15+ years, we have completed more than 1000+ projects for MEP engineers, general contractors, architects and other subcontractors throughout USA. We create error-free models for identifying design issues and provide alternate design solutions. Our modelers manage the coordination phase of a project based on schedules, accurate construction documentation, Request for Information and integration in a Common Data Environment.
BIM Coordination Services:
- Inter-disciplinary clash detection and clash coordination amongst MEP HVAC (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire-protection), architectural and structural models.
- Performance of quality checks in the design model
Our Method of Clash Detection:
BIM engineers find out major clashes and resolve them to avoid budget overruns, saving your precious time, money and rework. Our BIM coordination process for VDC embraces constructability review, clash detection, clash report generation as well as conduction of online meetings. Our experienced engineers deliver a coordinated clash-free 3D model of your project using software platforms like Autodesk Revit and Navisworks.
2 Step Process:
- Executing Coordination through BIM tool
- Clash Detection using Autodesk Navisworks
Benefits of BIM Clash Detection & Clash Coordination:
- Better constructability review, clear visualization & efficient project management
- Resolving design ambiguity integrating architectural, structural & MEPF models in a single hole
- Accurate & real-time clash detection & construction scheduling
- Precise fabrication & equipment installation
- Improved inter-trade coordination on a single platform
- Enhanced cost & time-saving with Revit 3D modeling & 5D quantity take-off
Our Software Usage:
- Autodesk Navisworks
- BIM 360
Why Choose BIM Coordination Services?
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Proficient Workforce of Engineers & Architects
- 2500+ Successful Projects
- Accurate Delivery using latest BIM tool
Outsource your coordination requirements with us to reduce wastage and maximize efficiency. Check out our case study on DC Court House Project.