BIM Modeling Services
Building Information Modeling facilitates digitized transformation in the AEC industry. Being one of the top BIM Companies in USA, we improve ways of working for the effective business outcome of clients. We create and manage information of a facility asset, based on intelligent modeling on a cloud platform. Our modelers integrate multi-disciplinary data for producing a digital representation of assets throughout the project lifecycle, starting from the stage of planning and design to construction and operations.
Our BIM Modeling Services at a glance:
- 3D BIM modeling for various services of Architecture, Structure & MEP
- Clash detection with clash reports using Navisworks
- Construction scheduling and simulations with 4D BIM
- Cost estimation/BOM/BOQ through 5D modeling
- Revit library creation for Architecture, Concrete & Steel and MEPF including HVAC elements
- 6D Modeling for sustainability
- 7D BIM for facility management
Benefits to AEC Project Stakeholders:
- Improved scheduling for better planning and communication
- Enhanced clarity amongst stakeholders
- Increased ability for renovation projects
- Reduced cost and risk
- Safe construction site, identifying potential hazards
- Increased Return on Investment
Stakeholders Benefited from BIM Modeling Solution:
- Architects – 60% of architects use Building Information Modeling with an increased prediction of 89% by 2024.
- MEP and structural engineers – 51% of MEP and structural engineers use Building Information Modeling on their projects, with a predicted rise of 80% by 2024.
- Civil engineers – 46% of the civil engineers use BIM on civil infrastructure design projects, with an estimated rise of 72% by 2024.
- Contractors – 41% of contractors use Building Information Modeling on their projects, with an anticipated rise of 69% by 2024.
We use the following BIM software for AEC professionals:
We use Building Information Modeling and CAD tools for MEP designers, structural engineers, as well as building contractors, including Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc.
- Autodesk Revit: Using Revit, we plan, design and manage buildings.
- Civil 3D: Civil 3D helps us work with civil engineering design and construction documentation
- BIM 360 Glue: The software helps us collaborate with the team with a single click to BIM.
- Autodesk AutoCAD: We draw accurately with AutoCAD, identifying design problems and calculating material quantities.
- SketchUp: This helps us draw building designs like the extension of hands and render surfaces in varied styles.
- Solidworks: An easy to use parametric design modular, Solidworks help us edit design at every stage of building design.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D: The software enables us to easily review and edit data in the drawings.
- Autodesk Fusion 360: This facilitates parametric modeling, engineering testing, organic model creation and realistic render.
- Creo: Optimized for model-based enterprises, Creo enhances better concept design and simulation.
- Navisworks: Using Navisworks, we enhance coordination for identifying clashes, aggregation of data and model files.
- Tekla: We build the complex structure with ease through Tekla, by creating, combining, managing and sharing 3D models with construction and fabrication details.
- Solid Edge: Solid Edge helps us in scalable data management, sheet metal modeling, assembly optimization and creating 3D digital prototypes.
- Autodesk Inventor: We enhance the modeling process and simulate object behavior digitally through Autodesk Inventor.
- 3DS Max: Using 3DS Max, we can work with a wide array of tools for modeling.
How do we help our clients?
Our BIM Modeling workflow integrates clients and all other project stakeholders. We collect input from clients, review the constructability of the project and collaborate with designers for 3D model creation. Modifications done by us at the initial design phase help to streamline project workflow, reducing rework at later stages of construction. Trained BIM professionals deliver accurate deliverables at a reasonable cost. We transform conceptual design and layout in a 3d model, reflecting detailed engineering analysis for strengthening building capabilities. Coordinated BIM models facilitate AEC professionals in checking potential interference amongst building systems. Competent BIM engineers help construction companies to visualize schematic structures before construction, enabling improved project planning. We detect clashes and resolve all issues before installation.
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
- Educational Institutions
- Historic Monuments
- Hotels & Resort
- Infrastructural Facilities like Airport & Train
Want to enhance project profitability with BIM modeling services? Contact us at 202-465-4830 or [email protected] to discuss your building projects with our BIM professionals.