BIM For Building Design
BIM for Building Design
BIM or Building Information Modeling is a design methodology that makes your construction and operation process smooth and seamless. BIM for sustainable building design helps in the intelligent 3D BIM modeling design of residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, and healthcare buildings.
BIM’s strength lies in the fact that it enables architects, engineers, and contractors to work together on coordinated models. This provides everyone involved with a clearer understanding of how their design contributes to the overall project and, as a result, enables them to perform their jobs more effectively.
BIM for Residential Design
BIM architectural design for residential buildings can be adopted for the design, construction, and operation of residential buildings of various scales like houses, apartments, and condos. BIM also helps in the renovation and remodeling of residential buildings. The photorealistic visualization provided by architectural BIM services aids owners in making requests for changes and spotting faults prior to the start of construction.
Get precise and data-rich BIM Model for your next AEC Project
Benefits of BIM for Building Design
- Visualization: BIM helps with the visualization of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings using BIM software like Autodesk Revit.
- Collaboration: BIM helps architects, civil engineers, and MEP engineers to collaborate in a Common Data Environment (CDE) to come up with a clash coordinated 3D BIM model.
- Coordination: BIM helps to coordinate between architectural, structural, and MEP modeling of a building. This makes the building construction smooth and streamlined.
- Budgeting: 5D BIM dimension of BIM technology helps in creating cost estimation, and Quantity Take Off (QTO), which helps in saving money.
- Scheduling: 4D BIM dimension of BIM for building design helps in creating construction simulation videos which help in the smooth and streamlined scheduling of the building construction process.
- Facility management: BIM helps in the facility management of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings with the help of digital twin technology.
Sectors we serve
Are you looking for BIM services?
Please connect with our experts and to discuss your project and get a free estimation for your AEC project.