BIM For Project Management
BIM for Project Management
Project managers can utilize BIM (Building Information Modeling) to improve communication, coordination, and collaboration on design build projects. BIM as a project management tool can make use of a Common Data Environment (CDE) and BIM Collaboration Format (BCF) to increase the operational efficiencies of project teams. Autodesk BIM 360 project management software helps multidisciplinary teams to collaborate using Revit models.
Implement BIM Project Management for Successful Design Build Project
BIM assists in the creation and management of the essential groundwork for the design process, the determination of objectives, the management and documentation of the results of the feasibility study, and alignment on preferred solutions.
Customized BIM Modeling solutions for your next AEC Project
Benefits of BIM Project Management with Top BIM Company
- Seamless and Smooth: BIM project management makes the design and construction process smooth and seamless. This makes the life of BIM managers as well as architects, and engineers easier. BIM enables accurate construction and fewer change orders.
- Efficient Collaboration: BIM helps project managers to easily collaborate with other design build stakeholders. All the design and information about the design build project is saved in a Common Data Environment. Every stakeholder can easily get the design data from there.
- Quality Assured: The building project executed using BIM is quality assured. The as built building will be almost as same as the designed building when BIM is implemented.
- Successful Projects: BIM makes it possible to carry out successful construction projects, both in terms of their design and their overall quality. BIM helps the project managers to have a successful implementation of the project throughout the project life cycle.
- Accurate Information: The drawing and data provided by the 3D BIM model will be accurate. These help in the easy and accurate execution of the building project. This also helps in the collaborative design process, to have a clash coordinated design and construction process.
- Single Source of Truth: The information about building design and operation is saved in a Single Source of Truth/ Common Data Environment. This helps the BIM manager to easily coordinate with other project stakeholders and to get design drawings, and other information.
Sectors we serve
Are you looking for BIM services?
Please connect with our experts and to discuss your project and get a free estimation for your AEC project.