Structural 3D Modeling
Our structural BIM modelers facilitate AEC clients to convey building concepts through accurate 3D models. Integrating cutting-edge technologies, BIM experts provide structural 3D modeling services enabling improved building visualization for structural engineers, design firms and consultants. With 15+ years of experience, our engineers give shape to 3D structural models, helping them reduce manufacturing and developmental costs.
International standards we follow to ensure quality & consistency of deliverables
Benefits of Choosing BIM Structural 3D Modeling
- Reduced cost of detailed design document & shop drawings
- Accurate structural analysis, design validation and cost estimation
- Automated structural quantity takeoff/BOM from the BIM 3D model
Get 50% ROI on your BIM modeling or any building construction projects.
Our Structural 3D Modeling Services include:
- Structural frame modeling – Structural frame refers to the physical techniques applied to the artwork. The structural frames and steel framing modeling analyze work in addition to the conceptual framework. Through a framing model, we ensure that a home is safe to live in and stand against natural disasters.
- Reinforced concrete – Reinforced concrete model provides a high compressive strength compared to building materials. Owing to reinforcement support, reinforced concrete withstands a good amount of tensile stress. Our reinforced concrete solutions are delivered for bridges, buildings, foundations, precast work, pipes and conduits.
- As-built modeling – Our as-built modeling and as-built drawing services show how the final construction gets deviated from the original plan. We include details of everything starting from dimensions, materials to the locations of pipes. BIM engineers execute laser scanning for existing structures and convert the point cloud into as-built information-rich models. The information helps facility managers to maintain a structure.
- In-fill area modeling – In-fill area modeling helps us to regularize urban areas and increase the population. Using our in-fill modeling, we stabilize and strengthen the neighborhood, enabling further development of compatible land use.
- Precast modeling – We produce data-driven and precast panel design, enabling efficient precast model delivery. Our BIM modeling gives an overview of precast concrete detailing work for clients.
- We strictly adhere to the quality of every project for improved BIM deliverables. Whether its modeling related to connection, foundation, rebar, structure, wooden framing or any other parametric model creation, our experts streamline product design with improved collaboration. We meet complete customer satisfaction considering cost factors and turnaround time. To get the most effective structural 3D modeling services, schedule a free consultation with our BIM engineers at [email protected].