BIM Consulting Services
Currently, the migration to Building Information Modeling from Computer Aided Designing is much in demand. Since 2006 we facilitate Architectural, Engineering and Construction professionals and contractors in migrating to BIM from CAD. As a strategic associate, we provide flawless migration from CAD drafting to BIM implementation. Through our extensive experience in AEC projects, we deliver clients a quick turnaround with reduced time and cost. Our BIM adaptation is a key factor behind our success story. We provide clients with the tools and techniques that fit them the best. BIM engineers spend time and effort to understand project scenarios and client standards and thus we select the best software and execution procedure.
Our BIM Consulting Services
- VDC Training
- Deployment Resource Sharing
- Model Auditing
- Infrastructure Planning
- Strategy Preparation
- Implementation & Execution Plan
- 3D Modeling & Visualization
- Clash Coordination
Benefits of BIM Consulting Services
- Collaboration for complete digitized operations – Migrating through complete digitized operations could be laborious. Through pioneering technology, our BIM consultants help you steer your business to the next-level transformation.
- Working with the best industrial practices – BIM consulting services help you to steer your business growth, implementing the right practices, sequence, process and tools.
Get 50% ROI on your BIM modeling or any building construction projects.
How do our BIM Consultants work?
Through our BIM consulting services, we streamline and integrate technologies within our roadmap through a Build-Operate-Transfer process, enabling you to progressively move from 3D to 7D BIM. Our consultants work in collaboration for seamless project coordination.
Our 3D modeling facilitates visualization and analysis from design drawing to facility operation, maintenance and management. Being one of the top BIM consulting service providers in USA, we facilitate contractors and engineering firms with on-site and off-site implementation throughout our construction project lifecycle.
Why Choose Us?
- BIM strategy planning adhering to standards as per required Level of Detailing (LOD)
- Reducing operational cost with risk mitigated environment
- Better insight on Revit model development and Revit Family creation
- Improved Return on Investment and efficiency in the construction lifecycle